Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Email hacked by Israel

If you got a spam email from me today, I'm sorry. It won't happen again, unless it does.



The above picture shows what it looks like when somebody hacks your email. It's interesting that I successfully logged in from Lake Oswego one hour, and someone logged in from Israel the next, and yahoo had no reservations about this activity. No security questions, no nothing. Gmail here I come.

Also, this incident marks my first personal interaction with Israel. Israel, I had no beef with you, but you definitely went down a few notches today. I don't blame you exclusively, but consider yourself on notice.



Also, if you think this is some sort of pro or anti-Israel political joke, you're dumb. I'm really just upset some jerk hacked my email, and I'm willing to blame the first person or nation available.

No comments: