Saturday, February 11, 2012

New member of Team Robot

We haven't had any new members in Team Robot since it's inception in 2008. We've been waiting for the right person. Today, that person arrived. His name is Resume Guy, and he has the best resume you've ever read.

He wrote:

"I am unequivocally the most unflaggingly hard worker I know, and I love self-improvement. I have always felt that my time should be spent wisely, so I continuously challenge myself ... I decided to redouble my effort by placing out of two classes, taking two honors classes, and holding two part-time jobs. That semester I achieved a 3.93, and in the same time I managed to bench double my bodyweight and do 35 pull-ups."



This is only the start of his coverletter, which can be viewed in it's entirety here. If you want to be a part of the Team, this is the sort of quality work we're looking for:




Resume Guy was actually applying to work at Goldman Sachs, but they couldn't handle how much he could bench. We at Team Robot can. Welcome to the Team.





Speaking of people who can bench a lot, random Kyle Strait spotting at a metal show, Sweet jean jacket Kyle:






//:END TRANSMISSION://

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No way no fucking way.