Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Awkward much?



"This gave me cancer" is currently the top comment on youtube for this video, and I think that just about sums it up. Probably the most awkward, uncomfortable thing I've seen in 2013 so far, and as bad as the main singer "Trailboss" is, guest star moto badass Blake Wharton was even worse. Oh my goodness it was horrible. Orphans died and angels lost their wings when this movie was made.

For one thing, Blake has no idea how to open his mouth. If I didn't know the words to a song and mumbled along trying to mouth the lyrics, it would still look more believable than Blake's attempt at singing. Let's review Blake:


Daytona SX?


Yes.







Freestone National?


Definitely.






Rap career?


Please God no.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read Team Robot's blog before it went pinkbike viral.

Anonymous said...

Shaq was much worse. It was awkward at first then I warmed up to it a little when the little kids hit the dirt jumps, and by the end I sorta liked it. It's a nice mellow song if you don't take it too seriously. If you listen to it more than 5 times you will like it guaranteed, it's one of those type of songs.